San Francisco Cruise Patking

Wavesprite

IMPARK has been bought by a bigger company and they are a MESS right now. Waterfront Plaza isn't even listed on their site anymore, but the official Port of San Francisco site still directs people to it and the link is dead.

There are any number of other lots in the area, but I have no idea what the 24 hour rate is.

• Thanks 1

Ok, we used 80 franciso for our cruise last month.  We went through impark, but as @scottca075 said, it's a mess right now, with neither of the francisco garages getting a 404 error.  

Anyhow, I have phone numbers 

80  francisco  (415) 398-4162 and  (415)227-0114

55 francisco   (415) 275-0170

Just remember, these numbers are for the main office, which is closed on weekends.  

4 hours ago, justafem said:

Ok, we used 80 franciso for our cruise last month.  We went through impark, but as @scottca075 said, it's a mess right now, with neither of the francisco garages getting a 404 error.  

Anyhow, I have phone numbers 

80  francisco  (415) 398-4162 and  (415)227-0114

55 francisco   (415) 275-0170

Just remember, these numbers are for the main office, which is closed on weekends.  

I was told that those lots were sold on February 28, 22.  So, no more cruise parking there.

I was able to book with ace parking.  The lot isn’t as close but isn’t a bad walk ( .8 of a mile) along the Embarcadero.  We’ll drop luggage, go park and walk back…..

$15 a day.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Wavesprite said:

I was told that those lots were sold on February 28, 22.  So, no more cruise parking there.

I was able to book with ace parking.  The lot isn’t as close but isn’t a bad walk ( .8 of a mile) along the Embarcadero.  We’ll drop luggage, go park and walk back…..

$15 a day.

(From another April 11 cruiser)

Parking Information

• Parking operated by Imperial Parking (Impark)
  • Located at 80 Francisco St. Garage, San Francisco, CA 94133
  • Is within walking distance to the cruise terminal
  • Long-term parking for cruise guests can be made online at http://parking.impark.com/san-francisco-parking-lot-55/
  • The cost is USD $18 per calendar day for cars and $28 for oversized vehicles.
  • Impark accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express at the 80 Francisco Street Garage.
  • For information call 415-398-4162

The website link doesn't work for me, but I called and the price is better than what you can get online if you are a cruise passenger. 

I was told today that 55 Francisco has been taken over by another company as of March 1 but didn’t know who the new company was.   80 Francisco is under negotiations at this time with Impark.    
The website gives you an error message and the phone # above ending in 4162 has been disconnected.   
will be on a cruise on 4/23.  Will look into the Ace lot.  

On 3/6/2022 at 7:43 PM, Wavesprite said:

$15 a day.

When I go to the Ace Parking web site and try to make a reservation online, it shows the closest parking garages with multi-day availability at City Center Garage (530 11th St. and 525 14th St.).  These two garages are 7 miles away from Pier 27 on the Embarcadero.   Would you mind sharing which parking lot you were able to book that's 0.8 miles away?  Thanks.

I was having trouble finding the Impark garages as well. They were sold to ABM Parking and through emails with them, I was able to fill out the form and make a reservation to park next month in the Francisco Street garage.

Now there is an easier way...Someone on my roll call found the form on the SF Port authority website. So, if you got to their website (sfport.com), scroll to the bottom of the page where it says "welcome to the waterfront" and click on "cruise". Then scroll down to passenger information, click on long term parking. In the box to the right is a link to "80 Francisco Garage". Click that link and it will take you to the form. I filled it out and the next day, I got a call from the facility manager, Ronald Lin, and was able to make my reservation. Phew!  I hope this helps. That was the last thing I had to do before the cruise...aside from taking my Covid test. Good luck to you all and happy sailing!

• Like 2