Quick booze smuggling ?

Will any of my adult beverages (i.e. beer, wine etc.) be confiscated if put in the fridge? I had heard on another thread that you can ask your room steward to empty out the stocked fridge to store your own beverages. Since bringing your own alcohol is prohibited, will they pilfer through my room and take my little friends hostage?? icon_razz.gif We leave for our first cruise on Sunday and don't want to leave anything important behind icon_biggrin.gif

Melissa

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;5;16;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until we set sail!!! Elation 5/16/04

all i can say is that it's never happened to me...or anyone of my friends.

good luck and have a GREAT cruise!!!

lynnk

kaiser8@cox.net

Norwegian Majesty...03-98

Elation...05-99

Elation...05-00

Elation...05-01

Carnival Spirit...06-02

Carnival Legend...12-7-2003

and back to the Carnival Spirit 11-9-2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;9;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Each has his/own job description. I would say the room steward's job is NOT to search and confiscate your drink icon_smile.gif Beside, he would want to make you happy as his tip depend on it icon_wink.gif

Enjoy your cruise icon_smile.gif

March 28, 2004 - Mariner of the Seas

Our "adult beverages" were left in plain sight and our steward never touched them. In fact she kept our ice bucket full so we could keep things cold. icon_biggrin.gif

Mary

Triumph Eastern 10/03

Victory CTN 6/04

Sensational Cruise from the Bayou 10/04

smuggled booze who would dare do such a thing?

Hee hee I have seen many bottles of the stuff right on the counter and in some cabins cases in fidge and floor waiting to be cooled.

don't think a problem will arise, but an extra $5 for the steward for the ice would be nice.

<font SIZE="1">Click here for my Cruise Pics</font>

<font SIZE="1">***PROUD MEMBER O.A.T.C.***</font>

royalsmallwide.gif

saintsinners.gif

Miracle.gif

valorvampires.gif

<font SIZE="1">Opinions expressed by the poster are not necessarily the opinions of Cruise Critic or the Independent Traveler.

They might not even be the opinion of the poster, being he may be out of his mind at the time</font>

Atom.gif

On my last cruise I brought along a soft sided collapsable cooler for beer and tipped the steward a little extra to keep it filled with ice. He seemed happy to do so icon_smile.gif

Terri

Skyward - 1989

Carnivale - 1991

Holiday - 1994

Fantasy - 1998

Century - 2002

Century - 2003

Jubilee - 7/04

Century - 9/04

Coral Princess - 3/05

Valor - 10/05

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Hee hee I have seen many bottles of the stuff right on the counter and in some cabins cases in fidge and floor waiting to be cooled.

don't think a problem will arise, but an extra $5 for the steward for the ice would be nice.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Zone, who could you be talking about? icon_wink.gif

Kristi - Atom.gif

"No shoes, no shirt, no problem..."

Fantasy 3/95, Fascination 12/01, Conquest 1/03, Glory 9/03, Conquest 1/04, Mariner 9/04, Miracle 2/05

oh just a cabin with a few awesome looking women in it I had the marvelous opportunity to meet onboard a ship one time.eyes.gif

<font SIZE="1">Click here for my Cruise Pics</font>

<font SIZE="1">***PROUD MEMBER O.A.T.C.***</font>

royalsmallwide.gif

saintsinners.gif

Miracle.gif

valorvampires.gif

<font SIZE="1">Opinions expressed by the poster are not necessarily the opinions of Cruise Critic or the Independent Traveler.

They might not even be the opinion of the poster, being he may be out of his mind at the time</font>

Atom.gif

Archived