Live Inaugural Cruising Review Wonder of the Seas 3/4/2022 - 3/11/2022 Plenty of Pictures!

3 minutes ago, odie1024 said:

@BennyBrungreat pictures of San Juan and fantastic weather. I was there beginning of February to board the NCL Epic for a B2B and there were torrential downpours for the days leading up to the cruise. Once on board you could hear everyone's phones pinging with severe weather alerts so we really did not get to see much. The following Sunday still raining so we stayed on the ship so that means I need to go back.

Wow!  That’s terrible.  You need to go back and explore.  It’s a beautiful city, be careful walking around.  Slip and fall happens all the time.

• Like 1

@BennyBrun great pictures of San Juan! Brings back memories. My family was there July 2019, but our most memorable memory was witnessing the protests . Seeing the old city with graffiti and seeing the angry protesters was scary, unsettling and  well, 1 part of vacation we will not forget! 

• Like 1

Just now, Max and Ruby said:

@BennyBrun great pictures of San Juan! Brings back memories. My family was there July 2019, but our most memorable memory was witnessing the protests . Seeing the old city with graffiti and seeing the angry protesters was scary, unsettling and  well, 1 part of vacation we will not forget! 

Wow that’s definitely an experience!  I don’t think I would forget that either!!!  WOW!

2 minutes ago, odie1024 said:

@BennyBrunare you using a cell phone or camera? I am shopping for a camera and trying to get ideas as we head to Alaska in June and want some great pictures. 

I keep it simple .. iPhone 12 Pro Max with cloud storage (additional storage). I love the convenience of it all!

• Like 1

@BennyBrun Beautiful pics of El Morro and old San Juan. Thanks. It brings back memories from living in Puerto Rico in the 1980's. Also, gorgeous pics of the upper decks lit up at night. They probably don't get seen enough at night (everyone is inside eating or going to a show). Also, you said that dinner at WJ seemed "dessert heavy" tonight. Was that you or your camera talking? 🤣

Dave

• Haha 1

Day 4 Voices 

The theater was PACKED.  The singers were talented and the visual effects were awesome.  I couldn’t help myself and compared this to the Celebrity production of Life.  I liked Life Better.  Great voices, minimal effects but powerful performance.  This to me was very entertaining but I was not WOWed.  It did not have that OMG factor and I wasn’t moved or uplifted like when I saw Life.  Interestingly Voices did a few songs Life did.

BF8D1D7C-660A-4532-8706-942096F97321.jpeg

B529E761-2A2C-4A1B-BD7D-B57CA5F40CC7.jpeg

7046FF68-66C6-4316-9383-518F8FCB1A16.jpeg

965C6704-B988-4F63-9A00-86DD5237FEC0.jpeg

432C186B-B051-4BCB-8EAB-CE78AEF8438C.jpeg

4E858493-32D9-421B-AD48-C091DC59E765.jpeg

840BD9E8-9FC0-4249-A5F3-B9AC9EC60638.jpeg

CAA7604A-780D-4430-A678-AECA1407685E.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fontaid said:

@BennyBrun Beautiful pics of El Morro and old San Juan. Thanks. It brings back memories from living in Puerto Rico in the 1980's. Also, gorgeous pics of the upper decks lit up at night. They probably don't get seen enough at night (everyone is inside eating or going to a show). Also, you said that dinner at WJ seemed "dessert heavy" tonight. Was that you or your camera talking? 🤣

Dave

It was probably both lol… there were more deserts than entrees 😂