Norweigan Joy Cabin 10296

shawn.dillon

Greetings!

We just booked this cabin, only to discover that it is a PrivaSea balcony. Doing some research on the internet, some pictures of a PrivaSea balcony show partially enclosed to almost a fully enclosed balcony.

Has anyone stayed in this room, and if so do you have any opinions and/or pictures of the balcony?

Is it worth it for me to ask for a relocation/upgrade?

TIA

Shawn

norwegian-joy-2.jpg

You have nothing to worry about.

10296 (port side) and 10896 (pictured) aren't obstructed or partially enclosed. 

The balcony isn't actually PrivaSea even though the deck plan has the deck_legend_priva-sea_010917.png symbol. The actual PrivaSea balcony is on deck 13 directly under the bridge (Haven HG stateroom 13108/13708). 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2022 at 6:02 PM, Two Wheels Only said:

norwegian-joy-2.jpg

You have nothing to worry about.

10296 (port side) and 10896 (pictured) aren't obstructed or partially enclosed. 

The balcony isn't actually PrivaSea even though the deck plan has the deck_legend_priva-sea_010917.png symbol. The actual PrivaSea balcony is on deck 13 directly under the bridge (Haven HG stateroom 13108/13708). 

sorry to beat a dead horse with a stick but you would say 11296 is not obstructed either?  i booked it because it is an angled balcony but then read in red in my paperwork last night that it is an enclosed balcony.  someone sent me a pic of the epic enclosed balcony and all it was was a glorified window room!!!  OMG NOOOO!  so it scared me.  could you kindly help please?  thanking you in advance.

2 hours ago, cruzn4abruzn said:

sorry to beat a dead horse with a stick but you would say 11296 is not obstructed either?  i booked it because it is an angled balcony but then read in red in my paperwork last night that it is an enclosed balcony.  someone sent me a pic of the epic enclosed balcony and all it was was a glorified window room!!!  OMG NOOOO!  so it scared me.  could you kindly help please?  thanking you in advance.

We will be in 11896 in July, which is in the same position but on the other side of the ship.  These balconies are not enclosed just angled which can obstruct your view because it is hard to see around the other side.

norwegian-joy-2.thumb.jpg.0f2ab8d3216c268ccc13e42b87126ede.jpg

• Like 1