Nile River cruise April 11

manitoba girl

Our friends are going on a the Nile River cruise, I think it leave on the 11th of April anyway, does anyone know ..

How many formal nights they have on the intinerary?

Water on the ship? Is it safe to drink or is it bottled?

Clothes to bring?

Any other info would help, her DH is coming in from a tour to Afghanistan and this is their half way cruise..

Thanks in advance

Karen

Manitoba Girl,

What boat are your friends going on? I'm from Wpg. :eek: and we're going on either the ms Orchid or ms Jasmin (travel agent hasn't comfirmed which one yet) on May.15/06. From what I understand, they have bottle water available on the boat. As for the dress at night. I believe one night is a Egyptain dress night, and from what I've read the rest are smart/casual. I haven't read anything about formal nights. Regaurding clothes to bring,(I've read) long light-weight pants/caprie's/long skirts, and elbow length-light weight shirts for touring. On the boat pretty much whatever you want.

Hope that helps!:)

Michele

We are both originally from Winnipeg, she will be getting back when you are leaving. What a coincidence...Do you know about blow drier on the ship? Is the plugs likely to be Like ours in Canada or are they like Europe.Will she have to get an adaptor?

What is the best thing for guys to wear. Is dress pants and a dress shirt OK or does she have to pack him more formal stuff?

She doesn't know the name of the ship but she recalls Alexander the great or MS World.Do either of these ring a bell?

Just something of interest we were both St James brats.I moved out here out of Jameswood in August and she has been all over Canada for the past several years, but moved out about 10 years ago.I really miss the peg.

Archived