Aft Cabins Deck 6 on Splendour

mrc1961

I'm looking to book an aft balcony cabins on splendour of the seas. The only ones still available are on Deck 6. These are right above a crew deck. Would you recommend one in the middle of the aft (6130) or toward one of the ends (6134)?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jennifer:

I can't comment about deck 6, but we had a JS aft last year on deck 8 right in the very center. It was awesome!!! Our first aft and now we're hooked. Just booked an aft on AOS for March of 2007. I don't think you'll be disappointed. The balcony was absolutely great. Especially in the a.m. having coffee......sooo peaceful. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

I'm anxious to hear what people have to say about these cabin choices. I am on the Mariner, which may be different, but deck 6 aft cabins look like they have a platform that extends past the actual cabin balcony. I wonder if the view is obstructed?

We had the middle aft cabin, deck 6 on our last cruise. Here are a picture of our balcony from the pier, http://community.webshots.com/photo/527685047/1527704895083281049ShNkBd and one from our balcony looking out: http://community.webshots.com/photo/530801710/1531043262083281049cumzam

Our balcony was deeper than those on the sides of the ship, but we could NOT look down into the water. If that is important to you, you might want to move to one on the side.

Hope this helps.

Archived