Anthem of the Seas

I’m thinking of booking a med cruise departing Southampton on Anthem of the Seas on 17/6. 

Can anyone tell me what the restrictions are in respect of unvaccinated cruisers?

My two children are under 5 and obviously not vaccinated, it’s very unclear (Or I’m just not looking in the right places) as to whether masks are still required and what the restrictions are at ports etc. 

any help would be appreciated- 1st time cruiser

We are on also on Anthem in May,  like yourself I don't know what the UK rules currently are so will be interested in any replies.

If we didnt get off at any ports I'm guessing it could sail without any restrictions, masks etc as we don't have any restrictions here in the UK. The fact its an American ship and docks at other countries will make it more complicated I'm sure!

I'll just be glad to be on holiday again 😀

Royal has not yet announced its protocols for European sailings this summer. But at the very least I would still expect a requirement for a negative test pre-departure (for everyone, not just the unvaccinated). Masks - who knows. True, they’re no longer required anywhere in England but the rest of Europe is a different story.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, miamimommie said:

Several European countries (Italy and Spain) are requiring boosters 

We’ve had our boosters but obviously the kids are unvaccinated as they are under 5.