TEXAS CRUISERS

MrNobody

I have 3 booked and can't wait...as you can see by my banners.

Valor 10/30/05 Miracle 2/13/05

Sensation 10/04

Conquest May 2003

Holiday Sept 2002

Inspiration 2001

Celebration 2000

Crown Princess 1999

Oceanic (Big Red Boat) 1998

Days til Sensation Cruise from the Bayou

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FF0000&cdt=2004;10;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

saintsinners.gif

Days til Miracle Partae Pirates Cruise from Tampa

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;02;13;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

partaepiratessmallsmall.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

we are booked on the Elation for November 28-Dec 5. and can hardly wait! we took this same cruise in Feb. and loved it!

Proud members of O.A.T.C.

Inspiration Sept,2001

Celebration Jan,2002

Celebration Oct.2002

Conquest Sept, 2003

Elation Feb. 2004

Elation Nov, 2004

am369.gif

from the Alligator capitol of Texas- we dance to the Raggae beat!!!

diver_e0.gif

Hello to all and thanks for responding to this topic. I am new to cruise critic and the internet in general. I dont know the lingo yet but will pick it up I'm sure. I dont know how to get the "not online" sign off my post or how to add messages to the bottom of each post but am sure I will learn soon. I appreciate such experienced cruisers as yall coming on board. We are looking forward to the cruise and have never been on the Elation. BrendaB1 has three cruises booked and oldmedic is going on the Elation twice in one year. That has me feeling pretty good about cruising on the Elation. We have never been to Progreso or Belize City and have been getting some great tips on cruisecritic. lsp and KristiFree I appreciate both of you responding also. I hope lsp posts a review when she returns in June. KristiFree--I actually live in Austin. When I registered a day or two ago I was at my ranch in Llano so that is why I listed Texas Hill Country. I have family in San Marcos and friends in Wimberley. You are right it is beautiful here. Come back when you can.

We don't have any cruises booked yet, but wanted to let you know, we have been on the Elation twice and would not hesitate to go again.

Doug

Doug & Pat

Wichita Falls, Tex.

Celebration 11-28-97

Celebration 10-02-98

Enchanted Capri 7-23-99

Enchanted Capri 3-12-00

Celebration 11-11-00

Inspiration 9-09-01

Celebration 4-13-02

Rhapsody of the Seas 9-15-02

Splendour of the Seas 4-7-03

Elation 10-5-03

Rhapsody of the Seas 1-04-04

Elation 2-29-04

We're in Austin, too!

My husband and I went on RCCL's Splendour of the Seas in March, and my girlfriends and I are sailing on the Sensation 1/6/05 out of New Orleans... the wait is killing me!

Where in Austin do you live? We're in Southwest Austin - almost in Buda.

Majesty of the Seas 11/02

Splendour of the Seas 3/04

Sensation 1/6/05

katie@fg2.com

mrnobody,

i have to say that the Elation is my favorite ship so far. We have been on the Inspiration,The Celebration(x2), the Conquest and the Elation. I must say we have enjoyed ALL the ships we have been on, but personally i prefer the color scheme and decorations on the Elation. Each of our cruises have been wonderful, and we would gladly go back on any of the ships we have been on. We can hardly wait to sail again. We did Merida on our own when we docked at Progreso. At Belize the weather precluded us from our scheduled trip with coral breeze to shark/ray alley. hopefully we will make it this time. we always dive in Cozumel, because it is so beautiful there.

Proud members of O.A.T.C.

Inspiration Sept,2001

Celebration Jan,2002

Celebration Oct.2002

Conquest Sept, 2003

Elation Feb. 2004

Elation Nov, 2004

am369.gif

from the Alligator capitol of Texas- we dance to the Raggae beat!!!

diver_e0.gif

Old Medic,

What date in Feb. were you on the Elation? We were on the 2-29 sailing.

Doug

Doug & Pat

Wichita Falls, Tex.

Celebration 11-28-97

Celebration 10-02-98

Enchanted Capri 7-23-99

Enchanted Capri 3-12-00

Celebration 11-11-00

Inspiration 9-09-01

Celebration 4-13-02

Rhapsody of the Seas 9-15-02

Splendour of the Seas 4-7-03

Elation 10-5-03

Rhapsody of the Seas 1-04-04

Elation 2-29-04

We are sailing on the Conquest, May 30 of this month. My family is all here in Texas... I am in Waco, my mom, dad and brothers are in Houston and rest of family is in Conroe! Can't wait.

Conquest in May 2004: NOT SOON ENOUGH!

Hey Everybody! Thanks for the info. Like everyone else who is waiting for their cruise date we are really looking forward to it. Peyton6 we live in Barton Creek West in Travis County.***Could someone tell me how to get the "not online" symbol off my posts?

Well, I'm from Texas and while I'm not going this year (if you mean calendar year), I am going on a cruise within the next year. I'm booked on the Carnival Pride for April 3, 2005.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2005;4;3;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Carnival Pride, 4/3/05

Welcome carrolldf icon_smile.gif You are not only from Texas you are from my hometown,the beautiful River City. I was born in San Antonio a few blocks from the Alamo on the river at NIX Hospital. Do you have any good scoop we all should know about anything to do with cruisin? Cruisin to me is like the enchiladas at Mi Tierra--you can never get too much. That goes for Margarita's, taco's, Lone Star beer, etc, etc.

I'm waiting for y'all to clue me in. icon_wink.gif This will be my first cruise.....at least it's the first one I've ever signed up for. But I keep getting this urge (after finding this board) to run out and book something sooner so I can go NOW.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2005;4;3;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Carnival Pride, 4/3/05

Our group will be on the Elation June 20. We are from Grapevine, Texas which is near Dallas/Ft. Worth airport. My DH went to UT in Austin and I went to San Marcos so we have very fond memories of the Texas Hill Country. Does anyone rememer Jorge's mexican Restaurant on 6th Street? It was our favorite! Let's her from some more Texas Cruisers!

Elation 6/04

Celebration 7/03

Hi fellow Texans!! We have taken two cruises, the first on Celebrity Horizon for our 25th anniversary....loved it so much we had to take another on the Celebration 4 months later. SO, we now have two coming up....sooooo slowly... but it will be a blast!! Hope you have as much fun reading and gathering tips here as I did, and still do!! We have a get-together planned for tonight, if anyone is lurking here from DFW. We will be at Rawlings at the Ballpark in Arlington.....y'all come!!

Judy

shepirate1.jpg

Til we sail away on the Grand!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;12;04;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Days til Miracle Partae Pirates Cruise from Tampa

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2005;02;13;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

partaepiratessmallsmall.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US

time98.gif

Hello to all who have posted here over the last day and a half. I hope alot more cruisers post before our cruise on July 18th. I need info/advice of the ports of Progreso and Belize City. Should we just hang around Progreso or take a cab into Merida? What does everyone who has been think of the shore excursions in Belize City. We usually book our own excursions at the dock. How about shark/ray alley vs. cave tubing? Also we are curious which beach other than Chankanaab or Playa Sol do you prefer? We are considering Mr. Sancho's and/or Paradise Beach. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. As you can see by the way our past cruises are listed below I haven't quite got the hang of making the cruise lists. I'm definitely computer challenged. I just got this laptop about six months ago and just started using it daily about two months ago. Let us hear from you!!!

We're sailing on the Norwegian Wind for 10 days in Hawaii, June 9th. It'll be our 8th cruise, but we are just as excited as if it were our first. By the way Mr. Sancho's is are favorite beach in Cozumel. It is really nice, uncrowded and free. It is about a 10.00 taxi ride from the pier, depending on what pier you are docked at. Have a great cruise.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;1;17;19;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;6;9;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-1000  6/9/04 Norwegian Wind to Hawaii

1/17/03 Celebration

Hey TexasAlexus thanks for the info on Mr. Sancho's. The cruise you are taking to Hawaii sounds really nice. After we get off the ship in Cozumel we will have about seven hours or so to snorkel, drink, eat, shop and check out Carlos N Charlies. So we have about decided to go to Mr. Sancho's as soon as we get off the ship and spend two or three hours and then head back to town. We have been to Cozumel several times and have about run out of things to do that we havent done before. Thanks again for the advice on Mr. Sancho's icon_smile.gif

MrNobody, we would have to recommend Paradise Beach in Cozumel. I can't wait to get back there in November. The name fits that beach perfectly. There are several posts about it on the Ports of Call boards. We also went to Chankanaab. It was pretty there but Paradise Beach was definitely my favorite.

My dad lives in San Antonio and I know what you mean about Mi Tierra. I love their chips and hot sauce, tacos, and of course, the margaritas. I can never resist the cookies and mexican sweet bread either. That is my hubby's favorite place to eat in SA.

Julie

Fantasy 12/03

Splendour of the Seas 3/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;11;8;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600  until our first time on Princess

Grand Princess 11/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2005;7;30;18;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600  until our family cruise

Ecstasy 7/05

Archived