Nick Needs To Know - Update on Christmas! Mom loved it

Hi all,

Some of you might have followed my threads about a month ago when I was asking for help for a Christmas cruise for my family. What a month February has been and, I mean that only in the most postive sense!

As you may remember, my sister and her husband and I booked a cruise for our parents for Christmas 2006 and we were going to give the cruise to Mom and Dad on Valentine's Day. Well, what a day it turned out to be! Mom cried she was so happy to find out what we did for them and, then the "real" present came, my girlfriend and I announced our engagement, and, my fiance's parents were treating all of us to a New Year's cruise.

So, we are doing the most unique back to back cruise! We sail on Serenade on December 23 and then we lay-over for 1 night in San Juan and board the Adventure of the Seas for New Year's Eve on the 31th.

To make things even better, we found an excellent TA through the recommendation of a friend of a friend. This TA upgraded all of us to balcony cabins and we're all side by side!

I just wanted to thank all of you. For your advice, your good wishes for my Mom's continued health improvement, and for tolerating so many questions from me, not to mention my doubts and fears.

So from the bottom of my heart. Thank you.

Nick

Nick, congrats to you and your fiancee, and, welcome to the New Years 2006 AOS cruise. My fam will be joining yours on that cruise (but can't top the B2B on the Serenade!).

When you get a chance, join us on the M&M roll call board, look forward to seeing you over there.

And again, congrats!

bobj

Congratulations Nick!

We're sailing on the Serenade the week before you - celebrating our 29th anniversary. My warmest wishes to you and your fiance for as much happiness in your first 29 years of marriage as I've had.

So glad your Mom's health continues to improve. What a treasure she has in you.

Blessings,

Archived