Whooo Hooo Member Of The Price Drop Club!!

kbt2

I have been watching for months to see if our cruise would be part of all those "price drops" and figured oh well if not....BUT YEEEEAHHH! Ours dropped today....$220 per person on our regular balcony cabin! I am soooo STOKED! Everyone needs to check theirs out, as our pd in full wasn't due until March 8 and still a price drop. I had already paid in full so RCI said they will be sending me a check back for the refund within 2-3 weeks...cool! :) :)

Happt price dropper here...can't ya tell???

where do you find this info???????

You got to their website royalcaribbean.com and search for your cruise, lookin your category and see what the current rate is. See if it's the same or lower then what you've paid.

We booked 8 mos in advance and even before final payment deadline it went down. When I would think after final payment is due it would go down, so as to book ship. As i looked at cabins and there are not that many left anyhow.

Our travel agent contacted us about our price drop. RCCL contacted her about our price drop of $560.00 between my dh and myself. It sure was an unexpected surprise and what a bonus. I can't wait to go on our trip next weekend.

awesome...great news around the boards!

Archived