Any Reviews for Rhapsody leaving 3/26

Mine from our 10/05 is posted under Ship Reviews accessible from the Cruise Critic home page. (Sorry, I am not a computer guru so I don't know how to set up a link to the review.) You can also do a search for the Rhapsody of the Seas under the Search this Thread option.

You will have a wonderful time - she's a great ship with a great crew!

Ready to Cruise...why not stop over at the Meet & Mingle for the Rhapsody's 3/26 trip? We are getting close to our required number.

We took the Rhapsody 3 years ago and are anxious to make it back in a month. We have been on two of the Voyager class ships since then and we are looking forward to returning to a "smaller" ship. I find it difficult to call any of them small anymore though. Our first cruise was on the Soverign back in 1990, and at that time it was the largest cruise ship. Now its one of the smallest. Hard to believe.

We loved the Rhapsody. Crew was extremely friendly and helpful. AND all of the Texans on board made the entire cruise a hoot. Made such an impression that we are seriously thinking of moving there.

You should be able to do a search for the Rhapsody and find lots of reviews. The Rhapsody is a wonderful ship. We've been on 7 cruises, 2 on the Rhapsody, and she is our favorite ship. The crew really seem to go the extra mile. You will have a great time!

Julie

Ready2...on the cruise critic site, directly under the Royal Caribbean link, you will see Roll Calls. Click on the RCCL meet and mingle. It will bring you to the listing of all the ships. Go to Rhapsody and you'll find our little band.

Or just follow here...http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=162635

There are several families going on the 26th, and if my limited memory serves me correct there are a few of them with teens.

Its been my experience that when traveling with teens the only time you will see them is at dinner and when its time to bed down for the night. They'll meet others of like age and have a great time. The ship will have activities to help the "get out and meet folks".

Archived