chronomic test

Don’t know if it is the same. We used them for our 9pm night before tests. DH got his result back in minutes but I didn’t so after a sleepless night I had to have another test at Randox in Manchester terminal 2. I never did get a response. Btw, it is up the snout only. Have a good trip.

I’ve just booked a cruise and wondered the same thing.   My family has booked to go at the same time as my parents - who don’t use smart phones.   Wondering how it will work for them as whilst I can help them sort it with my phone, they’re probably going to need a printed copy.   We’d been planning on staying at an hotel night before because it’s a 6am flight and 3am check in and can’t get to Gatwick earlier than 7pm.   It’s causing stress at the moment. 

3 hours ago, pennib said:

Don’t know if it is the same. We used them for our 9pm night before tests. DH got his result back in minutes but I didn’t so after a sleepless night I had to have another test at Randox in Manchester terminal 2. I never did get a response. Btw, it is up the snout only. Have a good trip.

Just out of curiosity, does one person upload and get certificates for whole party, or do individuals need the certificates on their own phones - including under 18s?  Do you know if it’s possible to do enter two different booking refs to show certificates for parties travelling together who might not have smart phones?   Having a headache as I’ll have to sort this out for both my kids and my elderly parents, who don’t have smart phones. 

If I remember correctly it was like the lateral flow test, not sure if its nose and throat. My wife and I had to register on the Chronomics site with the number allocated to each person. Do your test, take a photo of the results and send it to Chronomice , wait for a reply back to confirm. My wife had her results back within 15 minutes, mine didn’t arrive. I ended up resending it again the following morning and it came back within minutes.

We were staying in the Premier Inn near Birmingham airport. I can only think that it was due to the internet going down. Maybe too many people trying to use it at the same time. It was a very stressful experience.  I think you can do one at the airport as a last resort, although it maybe more expensive. Screenshot all your results. Good luck with it all.