Cova Question

Cheeseboy

Hi - first-time X cruiser. Question: Is regular coffee (not specialty cappuccino or espresso drinks) complimentary at the Cova Cafe on the Century?

One of the highlights of cruises for me has always been to spend an hour or so each morning at the "coffee bars" on whatever ship we're sailing, just shooting the breeze and meeting fellow passengers. So just wondering if I'll need to reach into my wallet for a routine old cup o' joe or not. Thanks!

Cheeseboy, I love the Cova on all X's ships. Favorite on the Zenith, followed by Century. Well worth the the $1.50 for espresso or cappuccino. I'm an early riser so I don't have a choice but to start the day with regular coffee from the machines by the buffet. But to see the sun rise on the back of the ship is worth the so-so starting fluid from the machine. Lately I have taken to tea at that time. How bad can that be, hot water and a tea bag:rolleyes: only until the Cova opens. Kevin

Cheeseboy, If I remember correctly it opens at 7:00, but sometimes not until 7:30. Like I mentioned before, tea's not a bad substitution for caffine in the early morning hours if you're awake at 4 or 5 in the morning. Kevin

Archived