Breakaway dining question

HiLo71

Hi...This will be my first sailing on the Breakaway...and I see there are 3 main (complementary) dining venues...Savor, Taste and Manhattan.

My question is do they all have the same menu...so you'd have the same choices no matter which one you chose?

Would appreciate any comments...

Lois

The food is the same but the Manhattan Room has a dress code. Men need to wear pants and I believe a collared shirt. Mostly it is just don't look like a slob. I didn't see a lot of dancing by guests but there was a "Burn The Floor" show one evening. After their show they moved a bunch of tables back on the dance floor. 

I don't know if they are still doing it. But a few years ago one night we decided it would be nice to meet some other couples and the maitre d' arranged it so we could join other groups of couples who were also so inclined. You couldn't do that at Taste or Savor.

Same menu, but different layout / colors of the room. Taste and Savor is more casual than the Manhattan Room. Most people choose the Manhattan Room for dinner. If there is a long line/waiting time to get in, I would rather than go to Taste or Savor to see which one have the table ready / shorter waiting time.

As other mentioned, the Manhattan Room - there is a dance floor.

Burn the Floor - one evening during the cruise, they would go there to dance after the show was over.

Other nights, there was music playing.