A Spring Break on the Mardi Gras Review 3/12-3/19 with a few pics and far too many words....

HolySpearit

On 4/5/2022 at 9:30 AM, Jelly_Toast said:

The closest location to us closed at the beginning of the pandemic and the menu at other locations changed. I still love going there but it isn't the same anymore.  Sad.

I heard the Chuy's near Waterford Lakes closed. 😞 That was the closest one to us but we usually went to the one on S. Semoran for some reason.  I just looked at the menu - seems like it's a lot smaller than it was before!

On 4/4/2022 at 11:37 AM, HolySpearit said:

And I am a borderline middle aged white woman from Minnesota so you know it REALLY wasn’t spicy. Ah well.

I laughed way too hard at this line. Bravo for your review! Lots of laugh and good info.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2022 at 4:10 PM, cruisemom2 said:

We couldn't hear all of the exchange but it sounded like he said someone had thrown the cell phone down from a higher deck and it hit him in the head.  Crazy.  

We were in line at Java blue when this gentlemen the got hit in the head with a cell phone came to get ice. This was the second time during the cruise we saw this happen.

It happened 2 people down from me on the benches earlier in the cruise. That was an accidental drop. The lady that dropped it came to get it. She did not seem visually intoxicated and apologized profusely. 

6 hours ago, MechE31 said:

We were in line at Java blue when this gentlemen the got hit in the head with a cell phone came to get ice. This was the second time during the cruise we saw this happen.

It happened 2 people down from me on the benches earlier in the cruise. That was an accidental drop. The lady that dropped it came to get it. She did not seem visually intoxicated and apologized profusely. 

I can see how that could happen accidentally. It sounded like the man seemed sure that someone had thrown it at him. I can't see anyone purposely throwing their phone - unless they got mad and grabbed someone else's phone and threw it.   😳

Thank you all for the feedback and taking time to read! 🙂

That is HORRIBLE about someone throwing a cell phone. There needs to be like a kids club but just for the bad kids and it's just an empty room and all you get is powdered eggs to eat. 👿

• Like 1
  • Haha 3