A question about intenet pricing on the ncl star

pool girl

I have read in many threads about how expensive it is to use the internet cafe. Now I am relatively new to this computer age but could someone tell me how expensive is expensive? What I would like to use it for is to keep in touch with my son who will be watching our house. Also do you need to use the email name that they give you or can you use your own hotmail account? Like I said I am just starting to understand this computer stuff.

You can use your own account, the ship's email is ridiculous, charged by the message!

They sell minutes for, I think .75, then packages of 100 minutes for 55.00 and they give you and extra 10 or 15 at no charge and I think they also have 200 minutes for 100.00 with, perhaps 20 min or 1/2 hour free. If you buy a package, make sure they give the extra, though, sometimes they "forget"

If you only need to check in a couple of times, you're better off finding an intenet cafe in port.

Archived