First time to Mobile, I have questions please.

Hi there!

A friend and I will be flying into Mobile the night before our cruise on April 25.  I have never been to Mobile and sadly we don't really  have time to explore and visit the city on the front end of the cruise.  Hopefully her days off will be approved for the end of the cruise and we will have some time to visit then and I'll plan accordingly. 

I seek info on where to stay pre cruise and transportation to and from the airport (or hotel) to the pier.  We are flying in and will not have a car.  Are there hotels that will pick us up from the airport and then take us to the pier?  Cab or Uber ? Do you know an average price I could be looking at for transport?  I'm trying to budget as best I can and have a general idea.  Also are there any particular areas to avoid staying at.

Thank you in advance.

Hi!  I recommend that you stay in a hotel downtown Mobile.  There are several hotels to choose from such as the Renaissance Riverview Plaza, Hampton Inn, Battle House, Holiday Inn among others. You will also find that there are many restaurants within walking distance, as well as, cruise ship terminal.  You will find downtown Mobile is small and compact relatively to most cities.  

On 4/1/2022 at 11:28 PM, LuvIG's said:

Hi!  I recommend that you stay in a hotel downtown Mobile.  There are several hotels to choose from such as the Renaissance Riverview Plaza, Hampton Inn, Battle House, Holiday Inn among others. You will also find that there are many restaurants within walking distance, as well as, cruise ship terminal.  You will find downtown Mobile is small and compact relatively to most cities.  

thanks so much for your reply.  i'll check them out.