AOS Piano Bar

jess98ac

What kind of piano bar is on the AOS? Is it a relaxing, mellow atmosphere? Or is it a sing along type place? DH and I love dueling piano bars. I know it's nothing like that, but we REALLY enjoyed the piano bars on our last 2 Carnival cruises and wondering if RCI's were anything like that? It was a great place to sit and sing along and people watch!

Thanks!!

The closest thing to a piano bar on a Voyager class ship is the Schooner Bar on Deck 4 forward. In the evenings, they generally have a piano player in the lounge playing popular tunes, have folks sing along, etc. It will vary depending on the exact entertainer.

The Schooner Bar is a very nice public area.

The closest thing to a piano bar on a Voyager class ship is the Schooner Bar on Deck 4 forward. In the evenings, they generally have a piano player in the lounge playing popular tunes, have folks sing along, etc. It will vary depending on the exact entertainer.

The Schooner Bar is a very nice public area.

Disney Magic USED to have dueling pianos when I sailed her, but then they got rid of that club and turned it into a sports bar...which is fine too, but I sure miss the piano bar. That place was always a blast and the pianists were great in getting audience involved. I wish more ships would offer that.

Disney Magic USED to have dueling pianos when I sailed her, but then they got rid of that club and turned it into a sports bar...which is fine too, but I sure miss the piano bar. That place was always a blast and the pianists were great in getting audience involved. I wish more ships would offer that.

The dueling pianos sounds great, but I tell ya, I LOVE the sports bar on Magic!!! :D Maybe they will have them on Freedom? It's sounds very entertaining.

AOS and EOS both had pianos in the Schooner bar. We just returned from the Explorer of the Seas and enjoyed staying up late listening to the piano player. He was really amazing. Occasionally the singers from the Palace Theater performance would stop by for a song.

The piano player in the Schooner Bar on the AOS is fantastic. His name is Scott. We stopped in every night after dinner. Tell him that Pam and Eric - his number one fans from Chicago say Hi.

The chances of Scott being there when the OP cruises in September may not be good. These entertainers have contracts, generaly 3 months, and then may work on another ship or do some gigs on land depending on their schedual. Some of these guys do cruises for a living. Some just do 1 or 2 contracts a year & play other venues.

The chances of Scott being there when the OP cruises in September may not be good. These entertainers have contracts, generaly 3 months, and then may work on another ship or do some gigs on land depending on their schedual. Some of these guys do cruises for a living. Some just do 1 or 2 contracts a year & play other venues.

when we were on AOS, 2/5 thru 2/12, "Barry from Boston" was the piano player in the Schooner Bar. He was very good. He said he was just starting a 16 week contract.

Archived