Info. about Princess Vancouver airport transfer

I realize that it is fairly easy and inexpensive to get to the airport in Vancouver after the cruise however because our flight is not until 10:30 p.m. that night, I was looking at the excursion where they take your luggage and you can ride the hop on off bus throughout the day.  Has anyone had experience with this?  Fairly pricy, so just wondered if I should figure something else out on my own or if it's worth the cost and save the hassle?

1 hour ago, kaerofan said:

I realize that it is fairly easy and inexpensive to get to the airport in Vancouver after the cruise however because our flight is not until 10:30 p.m. that night, I was looking at the excursion where they take your luggage and you can ride the hop on off bus throughout the day.  Has anyone had experience with this?  Fairly pricy, so just wondered if I should figure something else out on my own or if it's worth the cost and save the hassle?

I haven’t had any experience with the Hop on Hop off bus yet. However, I’ll be in Vancouver later this month and will be riding it. Just be warned, it only operates from 9am until 4:30pm. You’ll then have to figure out what else to do between the time the busses stop running and when you have to be at the airport. 

The hours for the HOHOs do get longer in peak season - although they were never later than IIRC 6pm even in TheBeforeTimes. Having said that - by the time you go touring around, then have a decent dinner downtown, you can easily find yourselves heading out to YVR ~8pm. Depending on your risk tolerance, and frankly right now it's really hard to say how efficient security etc. will be as we ramp back up from Covid levels, you may want to be at YVR at least a couple of hours early...