Carnival Mardi Gras - Spring Break Cruise Boarding Day

Hi all!

We are back again!  We just returned from our Carnival Cruise on the Mardi Gras and have a lot to say.  As always we are going to share our boarding day, food, cabin tour etc vlogs with you.  Please be on the look out for our overall cruise review.  I will have some surprising things to say.  We mostly cruise RCL but decided to give Carnival another whirl with their biggest/newest ship.  

Thanks!!

Thank you for sharing & love your review and looking forward for more.  .  We will be on MG later this month your review is so helpful but not looking forward for a FULL SHIP.  We had been on 2 cruises since re-start and love being on a ship with 1/2 capacity.

Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ChattTenn said:

Thank you for sharing & love your review and looking forward for more.  .  We will be on MG later this month your review is so helpful but not looking forward for a FULL SHIP.  We had been on 2 cruises since re-start and love being on a ship with 1/2 capacity.

Enjoy your cruise.

I’ll give you a quick preview of my final thoughts - we have already booked another cruise on this ship! Honestly I think they handled the increased capacity fairly well and I’m sure it will be even better later this month. 😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CharismaticWoman said:

I’ll give you a quick preview of my final thoughts - we have already booked another cruise on this ship! Honestly I think they handled the increased capacity fairly well and I’m sure it will be even better later this month. 😁

We wholeheartedly agree with you!  We'll be back on Mardi Gras for round 3 in December.  😊

• Like 1