Internet Package

dsnutz

Debating on getting the basic or streaming package, as well as the number of devices. Sailing with my wife and son so am considering going with the streaming and two, just alternating one between DW and I with one dedicated to our son. How hard is it to toggle between two devices? We’ll be on Divina if that matters, don’t think the have the MSC app if that is how it is regulated. 
TIA

It's also worth considering whether or not you need "streaming."  From research I've seen, streaming doesn't mean "faster" it means "sites like YouTube and Netflix are unblocked."  Personally I'd download any shows I want to have available and just go with the cheaper option.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tierun said:

No toggling between devices. Once you login with a device it’s locked in. You have to purchase a package for each device 

Disappointing but glad to know, Thanks!

2 hours ago, AngryBirdah said:

It's also worth considering whether or not you need "streaming."  From research I've seen, streaming doesn't mean "faster" it means "sites like YouTube and Netflix are unblocked."  Personally I'd download any shows I want to have available and just go with the cheaper option.

This is something I was also going back and forth on, the wife and I wouldn’t be streaming anything, perhaps a FaceTime with family. Our son though would definitely be glued to YouTube etc in the evenings. Thanks!