Post-cruise Seattle w/luggage

GloriaF

On 4/5/2022 at 8:15 AM, Glaciers said:

Check this site to see if you qualify for Port Valet. After setting your bags out in the evening before disembarking, the next time you will see them is at your final destination.

https://www.portseattle.org/page/port-valet-enjoy-seattle-luggage-free

I had NO idea Port Valet existed!  Thank you so much for sharing that info.  Saves me a big baggage headache for a cruise in July where I don't fly home till after 5pm.  Now I can wander baggage free and just take the transit train to SeaTac (which I have done many times, super easy and cheap)

I dont have a cabin number yet since I booked a balcony guarantee cabin but hopefully that will figure itself out in time.  I mentioned it in my port valet reservation and it still went through.

I booked through priceline on Royal Caribbean for $99.00 per night, with tax and fees $130.00 The rate only lasted for three hours 57% off. Think it was a typo but called Hilton and they said it was accepted of course I wont get my points through Hilton but I think it will be worth it. There is a Metropolitan Cafe listed on same street that has good reviews.

For those cruising with Carnival, be aware that Port Valet MAY not be an option.  The Port Valet site will allow you to book and Port Valet will tell you that they will have the service on your ship, but it appears Carnival does not use this service.  Just have a back-up plan in case Carnival tells you on the last night if your cruise that they don’t offer that service. I am booked with Port Valet on May 10 and will follow up when I return as to whether I was able to use it or not.

Another discussion here;

• Thanks 1