COVID testing question please

Salf777

So we are sailing on the Breakaway in the Haven in about a month. I was looking at the requirements we are vaccinated but confused about the Covid testing. First off we looked at the testing place they recommend online and an antigen test is $49 and a PCR test is $99. If they accept either why would I pay for the PCR test? Also do they send the results to the cruise line directly so we’re all clear or do they send us the results to bring?

lastly they just opened a free testing site right near our home if I go there what do I then bring the results on check in day?

can someone explain the process please? I don’t want to show up with a test they won’t accept or wait around at the port for a test

any help greatly appreciated 

Have to show proof of negative test. Either paper copy or digital.

You can get an Antigen test at Walgreens. I'm doing that tomorrow for my cruise on Saturday.

Can also go to walk in clinic. Lots of choices. Its all on NCL website.

We ordered the Antigen tests from Inspire (the company on NCL’s site) our health insurance reimbursed us for the cost (Blue Cross)

They sell PCR tests because that is the test unvaccinated children/pax have to take. 

We have our appts made for two days before our cruise (next Wednesday) with Inspire. 
Our results will be emailed to us not NCL. We then either print them out or show the results on our phone at the pier 

Didn’t want to deal with having to go out and get the right test and stress about results. Using one of the NCL recommended companies just makes it so much easier for us and it ended up being free. 

• Like 2