Swim with Turtles/Shipwreck Snorkle

volleymasha

I need to book a tour independently that will allow us to do (or attempt -- I understand turtles are not guaranteed :) ) these 2 activities. We'll be traveling with our 4 year old and 6 year old. The RCCL excursion won't accomodate a child under 5.

I have e-mailed thriller and have not heard back.

Any recommendations? Would you recommend a catamaran, thriller, or one of the glass bottom boat tours? Or something else entirely?

Thanks!

Volleymasha

On serenade 3/25/06

We wanted to do an independent excursion like this with thriller, but their boats aren't going out on the day we're in Barbados (April 17 - Golden Princess). We're checking into Small Cats because Silvermoon is too expensive ($100) and an all-day trip, and we only want 3-4 hours. I'll let you know what I learn about the Small Cats excursions.

Barbara and Tom

Thanks for the replies.

Snow bird -- I will try that e-mail address for Thriller. I think that is the one I had but perhaps I am mistaken.

Karencruiser -- thanks for the lead on Adventure. I heard back from them and unfortunately they are not doing the tour on our date. The pics on the website looked great, though!

So we're still looking. Silvermoon sounds marvelous but on our cruise last year we determined that we preferred shorter excursions (did the lord sheffield in st. maarten).

Again, thanks for all your help!

Volleymasha

Thanks for all your helpful replies. We booked with Thriller. Stephen was very helpful in his e-mail correspondence.

I'll post a review when we return.

Thanks again!

Volleymasha

looking forwad to the Serenad 3/25

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
What about Michael 232 8157 with the glass bottom boat down Folkestone Park Side. The turtles are guaranteed or money back. He is also very good teaching snorkelling.
Hi Seaboy. Do you have pricing information or a website for Michael?

Just thought I would let you folks know about our Thriller Turtle & Shipwreck Tour.

Well first of all we only paid $45U.S per person for this 3 1/2 hour snorkeling tour. We got this great price because we booked on line.

The tour consisted of 3 snorkeling stops at three different locations.

1 Turtle Snorkel

2 Coral Reef Snorkel.

3 Shipwrecks snorkel (2 wrecks)

And our last stop was a beach stop where we went on the beach & relaxed while sipping rum punch.

All this in 3.5 hours.

Thriller has a large fast speedboat so we got to the snorkeling stops quickly & got to spend more time in the water.

If you enjoy snorkeling I highly recommend this tour, it was the highlight of our Cruise Vacation.

If you need to contact Thriller for availability their e-mail is thriller-ocean-tours@caribsurf.com

I booked with Eltrigrecruises 50 per adult 25 for my 6 yr old my 3yr old free. I thought that was a good price for all 4 of us. This a 3 hour tour 2 snorkling sites. they also told me that they specialize in children. We'll see !!!!

Archived