sos or majesty

sos or majesty  

27 members have voted

1. 1. sos or majesty

• soveigion
    • majesty

We just sailed the Majesty at the end of January. I will go on that ship again and again and again.

We did a back to back Majesty and then the Brilliance. The food on the Majesty was better than the food on the Brilliance. I wish we lived closer to this ship as I would be sailing on her more often. The only thing I wouldn't do is book the cheapest cabin, luggage for 14 nights in 119 sq feet was close:rolleyes:

We just sailed the Majesty four-day February 6. I wasn't expecting much because I am a die-hard fan of new, big ships such as Mariner of the Seas. Much to my amazement, I enjoyed that cruise more than any I have taken!

Coco Cay was a restful,delightful place, far more inviting than I ever expected. I always enjoy Key West. My husband swore the food was better than on Brilliance, Jewel, etc. I'm not a food fanatic, so I can't agree or disagree. Give me a cheese and tomato sandwich and I am happy.

My only gripe was that we had a so-called superior ocean view on the eighth deck, but our view was mostly blocked by life boat rigging and life boat tops. Next time--and there WILL be a next time--I will ante up the extra and get a ninth deck balcony. (I might be wrong about the deck. Just know that higher is better.)

The cruise was so relaxing, we plan to take my son and his girlfriend in the near future on the same four-day itinerary. I'd do it every couple months if I had the bucks.

We just sailed on the Majesty and loved it! We chose that ship purely because my husband wanted to go back to Key West and his parents had never been. If we did that itinerary again, I would choose the Sovereign because of the extra sea day and the fact that it has a pizzeria you can sit and eat in and a Johnny Rockets. I would recommend those for your kids. Rest assured, though, you will have a great time on either ship!:D

Archived