Coffee Lovers Pkg

QuattroRomeo

Re: The Coffee Lovers package one can order pre-cruise. It is described as coffee beans, 2 Delft mugs and a beverage card. I would like to be sure that it will be mugs, as opposed to cups and saucers that I see in some photos of coffees served at the Dutch cafe. Don't need any more cups and saucers!

It will be on Koningsdam. If you have ordered this in the past, what did you receive? Also, can I assume that there is no advantage to the beverage card other than reduced itemization on the bills?

Thanks for any help!

1 hour ago, Linguist208 said:

This is what was included in the box. It's two identical mugs. What you see here is the front of one and the back of the other. The next picture is for scale.

contents.thumb.jpg.19d60df2ce78dccbe55113944bc426b4.jpg

cup front.jpg

Gosh - I wish mine had been that package! All I got was two travel mugs (which I already had) and a coffee beverage card. 😒

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Navybikermom said:

Gosh - I wish mine had been that package! All I got was two travel mugs (which I already had) and a coffee beverage card. 😒

Well, it was like $30 or something, but my wife wanted it (mostly for the mugs, but also because the coffee was tasty).