How do I get thru to P&O

ninsim

12 minutes ago, ninsim said:

nobody answering phones or emails what is going on!

Try 08000523840 (freephone) but you may need to be patient because they are likely to be busy answering queries about Arcadia cancellations and transferring bookings from them along with numerous other things. Maybe that is the reason for your call anyway. Emails usually take several days. I think some may still be working from home and no doubt staff are also being affected by the current COVID surge.

Edited by pete14
  • Like 2

We have tried that number but it's a no go for now.  Cancelled our parking, next will be the insurance! may not get full refund! and still don't have an email from P&O for the Arcadia in May.

Many thanks for posting that number Pete14 it won’t let me quote you, I was trying the 0345 one and it kept saying waiting times are beyond what we expect you to wait, tried your magic 0800 number and got through in 2 minutes after trying at 17.53 answered at 17.55, and now everything as been moved over to our replacement for Arcadia and we go away in 3 weeks can’t wait 😂

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Stokie33 said:

Many thanks for posting that number Pete14 it won’t let me quote you, I was trying the 0345 one and it kept saying waiting times are beyond what we expect you to wait, tried your magic 0800 number and got through in 2 minutes after trying at 17.53 answered at 17.55, and now everything as been moved over to our replacement for Arcadia and we go away in 3 weeks can’t wait 😂

The number is pinned to the top of the list of threads on the home page of this forum by moderator Sharon. 

45 minutes ago, Stokie33 said:

Yes, I always found if you don't get through right on open ( I always dial all the numbers except the last and press that as the clock kicks over) then I leave it until the the very end of their day. Anything in between those times is rubbish.

I think these are the current opening hours

image.png.f7a184defae199f8601dd3cd0d36dbb4.png

The best way to get through to P&O nowadays is to form a circle with your family, all join hands and say aloud “Are you with us, P&O?”. You will either get the ghost of P&O past (Carol Marlowe), the ghost of P&O present (Paul Ludlow) or the ghost of P&O future (Michael O’Leary). Good luck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9