Nativeway question.

tjwcs

Not sure exactly where the main office is, but they will meet you at the pier. I just reserved a tour with them today and they included the following instructions with my confirmation:

"When you come ashore, look for the person carrying the sign that says Native Way Watersports. You may also ask for us at the information booth at the cruise ship terminal."

Hope that helps. From what I've experienced, they seem like a top notch organization.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do. I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Personally, I'd expect Nativeway to leave if I were late... that's my responsibility to show up on time. Why should one customer's inability to be there on time negatively impact the rest of the group?

SojChindo,

I guess that I should have explained myself better.

We have been late before because we got a late tender, no fault of our own. I don't expect other people to wait or do I intend to make others wait for us. It would just be stress that I don't need.

Teena

We went with Native Way last August they were great and they did wait for people you have about a half hour to join the group. At least we did and we were the first off of the ship. I am just booking with them again in May we are returning with our kids. The rays reef and rum point tour was very memorable and we can not wait to show the kids.

Warmly,

Lisa

Teena,

I understand the issues surrounding late tenders; especially as an added stressor. I've heard that NW will wait if the ship you arrive on is still running initial tenders. With that said, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and hope we make it to port on time.

Didn't mean to imply you would intentionally be late. Unfortunately, I have had the "good fortune" :rolleyes: of being on excursions with other guests who were drunk and / or just plain rude. And wouldn't you know it, we made sure the entire group waited for them every step of the way.

I can't say enough good things about NativeWay!!

We were late getting to the pier (totally our fault) and we missed the van that took out our to their dock. I did see another NativeWay sign and went over and asked the man what we could do.

They were just great! He immediatly got on his cell and talked to the Captain. We wound up switching to another tour and this man drove us in his personal vehicle to the dock and we met up with the boat.

We had a divine day!

It's been a couple of years but I booked with Nativeway when I was there in 2004 and they were great!!! I can't remember exactly but we had less than 20 people in our group and they took great care of us. The waves were rough that day and some of the cruise tour canceled but we were still able to go out. You won't regret going with them.

Archived