Luggage Tags on Celebrity Silhouette

Biba9876

Why are Celebrity not emailing Luggage Tags for their April 21 cruise out of Southampton, what are we supposed to do?? I have emailed them with 3 different Celebrity email addresses and not received a reply.  Not good service at all.  

We were able to get them mailed to us last Oct. But we were told that was coming to a end. Once you can access your eDoc's. The last page of your eDoc's will have your luggage tags for printing. I bought tag holders on Amazon.

57 minutes ago, Biba9876 said:

Why are Celebrity not emailing Luggage Tags for their April 21 cruise out of Southampton, what are we supposed to do?? I have emailed them with 3 different Celebrity email addresses and not received a reply.  Not good service at all.  

For those of us in the UK, they haven't mailed out luggage labels for many years. We were sent them for our first ever cruise, and since then have always had to print them out. Like BigBen, we have label holders from Amazon.

• Like 1

Very simple to print the tags from your cruise planner. You can attach at the pier or get tags from the porters pier side.

If you don't like the idea of printer paper tags on your luggage you can go on amazon and order plastic holders for your printed papers. Celebrity one size other cruise lines different size detail on amazon.  

Mirage

Luggage tags - hard to imagine a complaint on this.

The easiest way to tag your luggage has three steps.

#1 put a paper in your luggage with contact info and cabin number - should do this always

#2 put your cabin number on a piece of tape.  Stick to.your bags.

#3 hand to the porter on the pier who will tag your bags.

The tape and note ensure if the other tag gets torn off you get your bags delivered to you.

2 hours ago, talljules1 said:

For those of us in the UK, they haven't mailed out luggage labels for many years. We were sent them for our first ever cruise, and since then have always had to print them out. Like BigBen, we have label holders from Amazon.

Could you please give a link to the type of luggage tags on Amazon which you purchased and that, hopefully, are working well for you with the printed out tags?

5 minutes ago, Ommadawn said:

Could you please give a link to the type of luggage tags on Amazon which you purchased and that, hopefully, are working well for you with the printed out tags?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074TRRXCS/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&aaxitk=096da31333725489e820f51c773bbfec&hsa_cr_id=7439488220901&pd_rd_plhdr=t&pd_rd_r=fe42c6bb-f989-4094-9597-f5ad022a6708&pd_rd_w=6L1wt&pd_rd_wg=wpACC&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_mcd_asin_1_title

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Biba9876 said:

Thanks all.  Bigben, I have downloaded the app and cannot find where to download the tags anywhere.  But I have made my own, would have liked the real thing though.  

Sign into the app and swipe left. Should be their. Look for edoc. I download the eDoc as a pdf to my laptop and print from my printer.

• Like 1

We are on Apex on the 23rd and still have no eDocs or luggage tags when I log into the Celebrity site.  I have given up and believe Celebrity has a really crappy IT department.  My TA said to make my own tag with the ship's name and room number on it or to find a porter at port.   (I have called Celebrity about this more than once and no one will give me a straight answer - I have given up and will be addressing this in detail in my post cruise survey.). 

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone, Celebrity sent me another email today asking me to sign in, which I did, and now found labels in eDocs.  By the way in their email they say I have 300 US Dollars credit  to spend onboard ..  and that I have already used 30!!!  I haven’t booked anything in advance and haven’t even gone on the cruise yet!  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Biba9876 said:

Thanks everyone, Celebrity sent me another email today asking me to sign in, which I did, and now found labels in eDocs.  By the way in their email they say I have 300 US Dollars credit  to spend onboard ..  and that I have already used 30!!!  I haven’t booked anything in advance and haven’t even gone on the cruise yet!  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

After you get into your account for your cruise there is a tab at the top for order history.  This should list anything that you have "purchased".  Let us know what you find.

Also inn email they sent me today, it says View Order Details, pressed that, logged in.  All I got was You have one upcoming cruise.  View boarding pass, edit check in, manage reservation, view eDocs, plan a new cruise….  I will never be booking another cruise with Celebrity !!  How do people manage all this if they don’t have a computer?  Fuming.