Entertainment Schedule for Harmony OS Eastern from Port Canaveral?

I'm disturbed to know that we can't make show reservations until boarding.

That said, it's normally similar week to week, so does anyone have the weeklong entertainment 'schedule' they can share for the Eastern voyages from Port Canaveral?

I saw a Western version, but would prefer a schedule that has similar sea days to mine.

Also, can we make show reservations for those in other cabins in our app?  I presume we need their booking numbers if yes?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Scottsdale Suzy

Here is one from the 4/10 sailing.  Its a little beat up and highlighted and I guess you will need to rotate it but should work. A few notes for you:

1. Be aware that Dan who was the cruise director for this week left at the end so a new cruise director might have a few more changes than usual.

2. I was able to see the schedule and book shows from the cruise terminal while we were waiting to board because the ship's wifi was in range.  

3. Some shows you can book multiple times like the Aqua show and thats helpful because it gets canceled quite a bit.  It was canceled and rescheduled 3 times on our cruise.  

4. I was only able to book one comedy show in the Attic even though the material was different later in the week.

5. The Ice Skating shows were never full so unless you really want to sit in a specific spot they may not be needed.  

IMG_1823 (002).jpg

• Like 1