Horizon Havana Room Access

cpshaye

Hello! We will be in a Havana Cabana room on our upcoming cruise. Our "other" social media site is doing a gift exchange with groups of 5. Will others not in a Havana room be able to get into the hall to drop the gifts to our room (and others in our area?)

20 minutes ago, cpshaye said:

Hello! We will be in a Havana Cabana room on our upcoming cruise. Our "other" social media site is doing a gift exchange with groups of 5. Will others not in a Havana room be able to get into the hall to drop the gifts to our room (and others in our area?)

I was on Vista and I can almost swear I walked right past the hallway to the Havana cabins. Pretty sure it is the outside area that has the restricted access. You are paying a premium for the exclusive use of the Havana Cabana area with pool, hot-tubs, and lanai.

I had a Havana Cabana on the Horizon and again in July on the Panorama. Havana room guests get a wristband that designates they belong there. I am pretty sure the hallways are open access, its when you walk into the special Havana area that there is a sign and they check.