Does Star have coffee maker in Club Balcony Suite

shadow73

I need my coffee in the morning!  I usually get up very early and like to enjoy my coffee while watching the sun rise.  On our last NCL cruise (POA) we were in an outside stateroom and I usually went to the 24 hour restaurant to get a cup and then took it on deck.

We are in a Club Balcony this time.  Would be great to make a cup in the room and enjoy it on the balcony!

We sail inside cabins, ask our stewed nicely if it would be possible to have a coffee maker and robes, have not been refused yet. This was on the Jade and the Spirit on a number of occasions.

Edited by Catchum
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, shadow73 said:

I need my coffee in the morning!  I usually get up very early and like to enjoy my coffee while watching the sun rise.  On our last NCL cruise (POA) we were in an outside stateroom and I usually went to the 24 hour restaurant to get a cup and then took it on deck.

We are in a Club Balcony this time.  Would be great to make a cup in the room and enjoy it on the balcony!

As Catchum said, ask and ye shall receive! We just sailed on the Pearl in a club balcony ( otherwise known as a mini-suite.)  Coffee makers are no longer provided automatically. You have to ask your room steward. Once asked, he set one up and kept it well stocked all week. IMHO, it is the best coffee on the ship.

2 hours ago, cruiserbear55 said:

As Catchum said, ask and ye shall receive! We just sailed on the Pearl in a club balcony ( otherwise known as a mini-suite.)  Coffee makers are no longer provided automatically. You have to ask your room steward. Once asked, he set one up and kept it well stocked all week. IMHO, it is the best coffee on the ship.

When we got to our balcony cabin Getaway last month, there was a coffee maker on a tray on the top shelf of the closet. I took it down and I left a note for the room steward to please provide coffee amenities and ice. Both were kept restocked all week.