IONA: No formal nights?

bigmanchads

First time cruiser, first time poster.

We are on the Iona Fjords 7 day cruise leaving this Saturday 30th April. I have been logging in to My PO website for weeks and have booked and printed all I need however their is still no indication of when/if there is a Formal/Black Tie night. All days currently state Evening Casual. Surely it would be on there by now if it was going to be? 

Appreciate any guidance as I'm about to decide whether to pack the tux or not!

Cheers

43 minutes ago, bigmanchads said:

First time cruiser, first time poster.

We are on the Iona Fjords 7 day cruise leaving this Saturday 30th April. I have been logging in to My PO website for weeks and have booked and printed all I need however their is still no indication of when/if there is a Formal/Black Tie night. All days currently state Evening Casual. Surely it would be on there by now if it was going to be? 

Appreciate any guidance as I'm about to decide whether to pack the tux or not!

Cheers

We are on Iona on 7/8/22 and the formal/celebration night is the on the second day. Would imagine its the same on all Iona Norway cruises.  

15 minutes ago, thornegirl said:

We are on Iona on 7/8/22 and the formal/celebration night is the on the second day. Would imagine its the same on all Iona Norway cruises.  

We'll be joining you this Saturday 🙂  I haven't looked on the website about formal night I just assumed it would be the second night as they're not usually on a port day or the last night.  We've packed formal wear so you won't be alone.