drinks at sea day brunch

What drinks are included at sea day brunch? Deciding on the bubbles package. Not a fan of going to the bar for sodas but the struggle is real lugging more stuff on board. We are a Coke family so the struggle is even more. Haven't cruised in awhile sadly. 

Thanks!

Angela

Aye, Carnival is all Pepsi products... I am a coke fan myself!

But yeah you can use bubbles at seaday brunch ( my kids use theirs) they come by at least 2x during your meal.

Ive watched my kids get Diet Pepsi, Shirly Temples, Diet Mountain Dew, Regular Pepsi Products. They dont seem to have an issue adding stuff like grenadine into any drinks you like. 

Unfortunately things like virgin daiquiris or specialty coffees are not included in bubbles (but are with Cheers). My kiddos did order a couple and they were very reasonable (like 5.95) for the virgin specialty milk shakes and daiquiris/Pina colada which they did order at Brunch/dinner.

Edited by KyloRen

1 hour ago, love4monsters said:

What drinks are included at sea day brunch? Deciding on the bubbles package. Not a fan of going to the bar for sodas but the struggle is real lugging more stuff on board. We are a Coke family so the struggle is even more. Haven't cruised in awhile sadly. 

Thanks!

Angela

I assume you're inquiring about the Seaday Brunch free drink for Platinum/Diamond. Our free drink for Gold VIFP was valid the last seaday after 5:00pm. It used to be valid only for Seaday Brunch, now valid the last evening.

Edited by mondello
Add