Fellow Canadians / Switch Health Test acceptable?

sdpr73

Question for my fellow Canadians:

We are flying into Italy 4 days prior to cruise to enjoy the sites, therefore have to rapid test in Italy prior to embarking cruise.  On the Celebrity site it talks about EMED tests they sell for US guests.  Here in Canada we have similar proctored tests sold by a company called “Switch Health”. Any recent Canuck cruisers know if Celebrity checkin agents in Civitevechia will accept a Switch Health test result ?  

I used Switch Health (in person at the Toronto airport) and got the results emailed to me. Those results were accepted by the Greek government and by NCL.  When I was randomly selected by the Canadian government to be tested on my return, the test were performed by Switch Health.  I'm sure you will fine using their proctored tests for Celebrity.

Hello

we have also purchased switch health tests for our upcoming trip to Italy. Similar to you, we are arriving in advance of a cruise. We contacted celebrity and they confirmed any supervised test monitored by a health care professional would be accepted. Hope this helps

22 minutes ago, lovetocruise2003 said:

Hello

we have also purchased switch health tests for our upcoming trip to Italy. Similar to you, we are arriving in advance of a cruise. We contacted celebrity and they confirmed any supervised test monitored by a health care professional would be accepted. Hope this helps

Perfect. This is exactly what I wanted to know.