Whats Frank?

pepple34

My DH and I used Frank's tours when we went to St. Lucia last March. He is the BEST!!!! He provides a wonderful tour of the island. He's very knowledgeable and has a wonderful sense of humore I have kept in touch with him ever since via email. You'll really enjoy him. If you use him, please tell him that Julie Pirro still loves him!

DH and I went on Frank's tour over a year ago. We still talk about the fun we had that day. We recommended him to his boss and wife who spent the day with Frank just last month. They had a super time too. He will take you anywhere you ask. We did his usual tour of the island. Others in our tour group wanted to go back to the ship but we wanted to go to the beach for a few hours. He took us and stayed and waited for us. Then he dropped us at a restaurant for a late lunch. Waited again and got us back to the ship in plenty of time. Definately book with him if you can. Sometimes if the group gets too large he will bring along another van and driver. A relative I think. We booked a few weeks before the cruise so we got to go in his van. He is a fun guy and a real gentleman. He even stopped and got us a small bottle of rum.

Archived