~*~Appreciative Teenagers?~*~

raina*faith

We are traveling in Oct. of this year and I love to travel! Especially by boat, since I've been on NOS. I'm a history buff and would love to just travel the world. (I'm taking it on a little at a time.) My girls have never been on a cruise and I'm trying not to over obsess (which I can eaisly do). I want them to have a great time and appreciate cruising and the splendor of traveling on a ship as opposed to traveling by plane. Will they? Or should I even care? :rolleyes:

Do they generally appreciate any of the vacations they take with you? I know my oldest daughter does but she is 6, a far cry from the teen years...lol. She gets as excited about the cruises as I do.

Just let them enjoy the experience on their own. I'm sure they will absorb the history and wonder of the ports without having a history lesson from you.

I think they'll get hooked too! I just wondered if I was doing the right thing. I really love the history and wonder of seeing the ocean and appreciate everything. My kids are used to flying Colorado, Grand Canyon, New York, and who knows how many times going to Disney?? They usually do appreciate their trips, but this is just a different mode that my husband and I found unbelievably fascinating! and hope they will to! ;)

Archived