Live Cruising Review Adventure of the Seas 5/12/22 - 5/21/22 Bermuda / Caribbean Lots of Pictures !!!

Day 7

Till next time Labadee… perfect timing because it’s about to rain as we were pulling away … Adrenaline beach is not as nice the Columbus/ Nellie beach.  The water is not as clear and it feels eeky! 

EA4DFDA7-4F4F-4E23-AA47-23F5F6FF89D4.jpeg

80DB6494-FAFC-4243-8D1B-3C5616B45CCF.jpeg

628089CA-5AD7-4D78-BB63-ED40225CCB59.jpeg

ED09C37D-778A-45BE-9016-00D86AFF192D.jpeg

68C0751E-DF85-4F30-8EA1-ECBF6CCE3E24.jpeg

02EAE9BB-CC95-4D7F-B9E4-4873663DD05C.jpeg

443178D7-44C8-4397-8674-C230E8AFFE26.jpeg

A8812377-A025-4B28-AF6D-60D14D9C828D.jpeg

5B905262-AB03-4397-AAF8-F717D8D92676.jpeg

• Like 1

On 5/17/2022 at 8:56 PM, BennyBrun said:

You will like the Mardi Gras … it’s so different and the self service food options are amazing!  You should have tried the Celebration… sister to Mardi Gras coming out in November!  I can’t wait for my holiday Celebration cruise!

We actually haven't cruised with Carnival since 2017, and that was on the updated Sunshine. Prior to that we did sail both Carnival Breeze when it was fairly new, and Vista the year it came out. We love trying the mega ships so I have high hopes for the Mardi Gras although it seems like there are mixed reviews. The new food choices look AMAZING though! 😋

6 minutes ago, Lipz said:

We actually haven't cruised with Carnival since 2017, and that was on the updated Sunshine. Prior to that we did sail both Carnival Breeze when it was fairly new, and Vista the year it came out. We love trying the mega ships so I have high hopes for the Mardi Gras although it seems like there are mixed reviews. The new food choices look AMAZING though! 😋

Food was amazing … service was mixed.  Brunch was the worst and Cucina food was good but service was rough.  I recommend doing set time dinning for dinner and mix it up with Chinese / Mexican place and Cucina.  Any time dinning was very bad with service!  They sweet overwhelmed 

4 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

I can’t decide if I like Nellies’ beach better or Columbus Beach

I was just about to ask......

We've only been to Columbus and since we like it, I am on the fence about trying Nellies even though I do want to see how it is.  

18 minutes ago, Lipz said:

I was just about to ask......

We've only been to Columbus and since we like it, I am on the fence about trying Nellies even though I do want to see how it is.  

It’s really not that far if you take the stairs by the water slide.  You go up and come right down and you are there.  It’s a smaller beach area has that Bora Bora feel to it.  Much less crowded after 12PM.  I think the Cabanas here goes really fast!

5 minutes ago, Lovemymaggie said:

that is just disgusting! Seriously!!?? Does he not have a mirror in his room?

It’s just not right at the cafe promenade.  They don’t let you go in to the Windjammer wearing that why would he think that’s appropriate for the promenade.  I just had to take a picture since it’s in a public space at a cafe otherwise you guys probably won’t believe me 😂 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

It’s just not right at the cafe promenade.  They don’t let you go in to the Windjammer wearing that why would he think that’s appropriate for the promenade.  I just had to take a picture since it’s in a public space at a cafe otherwise you guys probably won’t believe me 😂 

oh i agree not appropriate. I would have believed you...lol...It shouldn't be allowed many times what they consider cover ups in the Windjammer either!! Although he isn't even covered up and really doesn't seem to care, does he?

Edited by Lovemymaggie
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lovemymaggie said:

oh i agree not appropriate. I would have believed you...lol...It shouldn't be allowed many times what they consider cover ups in the Windjammer either!! Although he isn't even covered up and really doesn't seem to care, does he?

No cover at all and doesn’t care about anyone but himself.

2 hours ago, Lovemymaggie said:

No cover at all and doesn’t care about anyone but himself.