Dry cleaning /pressing price list on Oceania

piscean

Hello

I’m looking to book PH stateroom on Riviera which offers 3 bags of washing ….however apart from the initial complimentary pressing I’d like to have items pressed or dry cleaned.

does anyone have a price list ?

thank you

Call Oceania reservations or your travel agent and request the current price list. While the 3, 20 item bags for washing is great, the clothes come back folded so you may have to do a little pressing on some types of garments. Since Riviera will have 3 washers and dryers on every floor and they are free to use including soap, I do my husband duty (my wife is on vacation) and do our own laundry.  Just take your own dryer sheets. Besides, it’s a great way to meet people and learn what is going on on board.  Almost as good a source as the “Stitch and ***** “ sessions at Needlepoint up in Horizons on sea days. 
Enjoy your cruise, Riviera is great and you will enjoy your PH and your walk in closet. 
Ciao, Mauibabes 

Thank you for your advice. I shall ask my travel agent for a list.

I love Riviera and the laundry “meeting place” (and indeed the needlepoint sesssions) …however I’ve just enjoyed a penthouse on Regent and was looking to replicate the wonderful experience of “everything” been done for me….particularly my husbands shirts!

The itinerary Im booking on Riviera is at a better time of year in the Mediterranean than Regents…

Thanks again