RCCL's rock climbing excursion in Skagway - anybody done it?

Kellie in Texas

Posted yesterday on the main RCCL forum but no answers yet. We are cruising on Serenade in three weeks to celebrate youngest son's high school graduation ... which was in 2020 and thanks to Covid, this cruise got postponed twice. But now at three weeks, I think it's finally going to happen! And we'll celebrate his first two years of college too.  

While at his college, he has gotten really into the rock climbing wall they have at the rec center. I found a rock climbing excursion in RCCL's list for Skagway; it's three hours and $112/per person.  Part of the time is driving to the place and it says you get three climbs and even people with no experience can do it. I think he would love this excursion; however, me and dad are definitely not climbing!  The excursion description says you can just go and enjoy the scenery and you don't have to climb.  I would want to go to take pictures and videos.  

Has anybody been on this excursion?  If so, if we were to go but not climb, would we be able to see enough of him to get some pics and videos?