On the Seashore (Non-YC), Any questions?

DisneyDatknee

47 minutes ago, MANDMTRAVEL said:

Where do you book your shows? I am 40 days away and can't find it on my cruise page.

Theater shows can't be pre-booked.  You can reserve on the My MSC app when you are on board.  MSC uses the number of passengers as a guide for whether or not to have two shows per night or one.

Off the ship now. We were taken to a cargo entrance and waited for a customs officer to just look at our passports. 

MSC provided a chauffeur to our house. The other passengers who chose a hotel accommodation are unfortunately having to stay at a Rodeway Inn by the airport…

1 hour ago, DisneyDatknee said:

Off the ship now. We were taken to a cargo entrance and waited for a customs officer to just look at our passports. 

MSC provided a chauffeur to our house. The other passengers who chose a hotel accommodation are unfortunately having to stay at a Rodeway Inn by the airport…

Sounds like you had a large size group of COVID or COVID-exposed passengers and crew.  Good luck to your friend with recovery.

On 5/20/2022 at 4:11 PM, JAGR said:

Theater shows can't be pre-booked.  You can reserve on the My MSC app when you are on board.  MSC uses the number of passengers as a guide for whether or not to have two shows per night or one.

Thanks for the info!