Cruise parking in San Diego

We're driving in to San Diego and staying two nights pre-cruise (Dec 3-10-Koningsdam) 2022.  Does anyone have recommendations for a hotel that offers parking while on your cruise?

Edited by Luvcruising1
Correct name of ship

We parked at the Manchester Grand Hyatt when we did our cruise from San Diego in December.  It's about a 10 minute walk from the cruise terminal and is on flat, paved ground.  They have a giant parking structure and it felt safe leaving our car there.  I can't remember the site we booked through but we got an incredibly reasonable price, so if you search for parking there, you should be able to find a deal.  If you want something a bit closer, parking at either of the Bric parking garages should work (I think they're across the street from the terminal but not 100% sure).

I've also stayed at the Manchester Grand Hyatt before and it's a lovely hotel.  So I would suggest staying there and then paying for the cruise parking (it has no in/out privileges so it's cheaper) for the time while you're on your cruise.

Edited by roxybear135

We always stay at the Best Western Yacht Harbor when we cruise out of San Diego.  You must call the hotel to book.  They do 7 nights of included parking, then it is $5 a day after that.  They have an underground garage, have included breakfast and free shuttle to the cruise pier...you sign up for the shuttle when you check in to the hotel.  There are great restaurants across the street at the yacht harbor, including our favorite, Pizza Nova.  The front desk is helpful and we have felt it is a safe, secure place to stay and leave our car.  The hotel is basic, but clean and comfortable.  We stayed and left our car for our 12 day Sea Of Cortez cruise last Dec. and our 25 day Hawaii/Mexico Koningsdam cruise in Feb of this year.   We already have a reservation with them for our Feb 23 Panama Canal cruise.