Parking In Galveston

dljones

We have also used and are using on our upcoming cruise EZ Cruise. They are 45.00 if you reserve online for 7 days. It is a gated secure lot about 3 blocks from the terminal.

Actually, the price is $50 if you book online (maybe rates went up since you last used them).

Is Dolphin Parking still operating in Galveston? What is the parking situation there these days....??

Thanks...

Doug

I never received a response. When are you cruising? I'll let you know next week if it's open. (It was closed last November when we cruised)

Mike

We have also used and are using on our upcoming cruise EZ Cruise. They are 45.00 if you reserve online for 7 days. It is a gated secure lot about 3 blocks from the terminal.

I've been trying to find what time they start shuttling people to the pier in the morning. I left an email message but never heard back. Does anyone know?

Just got back yesterday - it was $50 for the week if you book online ($10 more if you want a cover for your car), they shuttle you and your luggage to the ship - easy to find and very helpful. We got off the ship yesterday at 7:30, a 20 minute wait at customs, and we were in our car at 8 and on our way home. Their web site doesn't list times that I remember - but they always answered my emails in 24 hours - so all you need to do is ask them. Have a great cruise!

Archived