Has anyone one turtle farm and hell on their own??

andynlala

We did just Hell on our own. The driver brought us there, waited (about 15-20 mins or so) and then brought us to Seven Mile Beach (Courtyard) for $10 per person for 4 of us.

Mygyky,

First time cruiser here, going to GC in April. What is there to do in Hell:confused:

I know my kids want to send postcards. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated:o

Thanks

Hell is basically a gift shop. Lots of t-shirts and postcards, and that's about it.

There is an expanse of nasty-sharp rocks behind the parking lot. The rock formation gives rise to various legends as to why this area is called Hell... that the rocks resemble the fires of Hell, or that the rocks seem lifeless and forboding as Hell.

It's just a cool place to see. You don't need to spend more than 15 mins. there. The big draw is the postcard thing and t-shirts with all kinds of funny sayings on them. My mom bought herself a shirt after a bitter divorce that said "My X-husband told me to go to Hell, and I finally made it there!". There are some funky lava type formation things, I guess they say that it looks like what you think Hell would look like. Just a neat place you can say you've been.

Archived