10:59 Flight out of Miami on Sunday????

mav

What do you think the odd of making a 10:59 flight out of Miami on a Sunday morning. I just checked my tickets booked in July and they have me returning on the 18th. My screw up or the airlines I have no other way home other thatn to stay overnight and the kids miss school. That is their answer. Hold my breath and hope no problems at the port and get a good driver to take us to the airport and try Ft. Lauderdale. Just I go for it?

My husband is betting we make it and I'm iffy. Let me hear from you!

Melissa

I have to agree with Realtorron.. The only difference with us is that our flight went out of Ft. Lauderdale instead of Miami airport. At the time the flight was cheaper flying into Ft. Lauderdale than Miami. Just make sure that you catch a cab to the airport. That way you should have no problem.. Have a great cruise.

I agree with taking your luggage off with you. The ship should be cleared by 7am and you can get off and through customs by 8am. When you get to the airport, just stay calm as it is nerve wracking at the MIA airport. I saw those with families who flew delta send 1 person to the Kiosk and the rest waited in line with the luggage if this helps. Things move s-l-o-w-l-y at that airport. I think you can make it though.

Archived