OBC not showing up

mackfam

Just booked another cruise while on board the Seaview but the $200 OBC for booking on board isn’t showing anywhere on the documents they emailed me. Will it show up later or is this something I’m going to have to follow up on?

I would say it's a matter of buyer beware.  The Future Cruise Consultant (aka commission-based sales agent!), will make promises of OBC and cheapest rates, etc., but they know that they will not be around when the actual contracts and confirmations are issued.

Sometimes, OBC shows up later. It might even come in "pieces" instead of the entire amount. $50 might show up one day then $50 more a few days/weeks later. Guest #1 might get some but not guest #2. Sometime later, guest #2 might get something.

As with most things MSC, the only thing that is consistent is the inconsistency😏

If I were you, I would first email MSC's existing reservations to get the OBC on your booking.  They have mostly been helpful to me with this kind of stuff.  The email for the US is (If you booked outside the US, they may be able to give the the correct email to send inquires to):

MSCExistingReservations@msccruisesusa.com