Sunny Liston Tour

insgirl43

Hi:

We did Sonny last year.He was great.Took us on tour of Island ,then to Sapphire beach.Just like a postcard with good snorkling.We told him we wanted to stay about 2 1/2 hours at the beach.He came back for us then on the way back he said ayone who wanted to back to the ship (Victory) he would take them back.The rest he took shopping.Was well worth the $20 a person he charged us.We had 13 in are party.GREAT TIME A LOT OF LAUGHS.Would do it again,

RJM

Hello,

We will be on Sunny's tour in 2 weeks. Our schedule is to be picked up at the ship by Sunny at 9am, then he will take us downtown to shop until noon. At noon, he will take us on a 1 1/2 hour tour of the island (mountaintop, etc.), then arrive at Sapphire Beach between 1:30-2pm. Normally, you tell him what time, and he will return to get you from the beach and return you to your ship or wherever....but we are actually "ending" our tour with Sunny at Sapphire Beach...we have an evening dinner cruise with a company who leaves from the Sapphire Marina, so it will all work out.

habby,

From what I understand, it is not 100% necessary to book with Sunny in advance, but that sometimes he does sell out with advance bookings. If you see him at the dock, he may have a space for you (or he may not) if you did not reserve beforehand. On the other hand, he does not require a deposit or anything to hold your spot, so if you think you may want to go, I'd certainly consider reserving your place.

• 6 months later...

Just got back from Sunny's tour. Sunny and his wife each have a bus. We were on the wives from the pier to the shops, and then was switched to Sunny's for the island tour. If you get the chance get in Sunny's bus do it. He is very outgoing and just plain crazy. Wife is on the quiet side. It is a great tour. He charges $25 each in cash. I recommend reserving a spot the buses were full when we went. I think they hold about 15 people. He will drop you at Maegans Bay, Saphire, or Coki beach your choice. We wanted Coki but he forgot and we ended up at Saphire. He offered to take us back but it was out of his way so told him we would stay at Saphire. It was just an ok beach. Had a great time, he dropped us back at the shops, because we had more time before the ship left. Some went back to the pier. He is pretty willing to do anything. A fantastic tour operator.

We were in St Thomas last September on the Carnival Legend and the 7 of us did Sunny's tour because of recommendations I read on here. He was FABULOUS!!! It was the highlight of our trip.

We are going to St Thomas again in November because my kids want to go see Sunny again. :p It's so inexpensive, and it was a lot of fun.

He plays this song on the drive up and down the mountain and we can't wait to sing it with him again!

Does anyone have a phone number, or preferably, an email address for him? Thanks.

liston@sunnylistontours.com

http://www.sunnylistontours.com

He will respond within 24 hours and his wife Angela is also a sweetheart she's just more laid back.

Fun, lively and lot's of laughs along with an informative tour of the island. Wished I'd thought to video the whole tour instead of just a snippet towards the end because singing the day of the week song was a BLAST.

Archived