Post Cruise - Check your Credit Card Bill

lmmn

Just a heads up....make sure you check your credit card bill, even if your final statement was correct. We had three charges from Celebrity. One was my charge, but the others were not. A total of $700 in extra charges.

Myadvice would be to read your receipts ASAP. Recently I took a cruise on another line , I purchased three portrait type photos, there was a long line behind me, so I signed , got out of the way, went down to my cabin to put the photos away, then checked my receipt. It had an over charge of more than $60! for "albums" which I had not purchased. I immediately went back to photo desk, the staff there acted as though I was trying to cheat them!. They reluctantly agreed "adjust" the charge.

A week into the cruise I asked for a copy of my bill and found a charge for bottle of wine ,I had never had wine in the dining room.

Both of these charges would have been hard to resolve on the last day or after I got home.

Archived