Shore Excursion Price Match

roxybear135

Has anyone submitted a non-HAL excursion for a price match to one of their offered excursions?  I found one that's identical to an excursion on our trip for a lot cheaper.  We had booked that since the ship one was full but now we got off the waitlist for the ship one.  I feel more comfortable going with the ship offered one since they are responsible for getting us back to the ship if anything happens.  How does someone submit the price match claim?  Are they typically honored?  Thanks!

I just submitted one last week. It was honoured. It took about two days for them to get back to me. They gave me $160 of on board credit. They give you 110% of the difference in credit you can use once you are the ship. The credit won’t show for me until I am in the ship it said but can be used for booking excursions, gifts, etc.. anything onboard. I wasn’t on a wait list though so not sure if that changes anything, it’s worth a try, 

Edited by Kateybell
  • Like 3