Purchasing cruise logo merchandise

Kim207

I want one of those cool RC beach towels I see advertised. Are they a good quality towel, or are they the little thin cheap kind? What is your opinion about ordering things like that before the cruise? Are they delivered to your room? If you don't order in advance can you purchase on the ship? ( Yes , I am a newbie!!!):D

Yes you can buy all sorts of things on the ship, more stuff than you can imagine, includinc Christmas Tree Ornaments!

Teh merchandise is overall VERY good quality. My husband has two RCI T-Shirts he got on his first cruise four years ago and he wears them every other day in the winter under his shirt and sweater (his cube farm is freezing). I do the laundry every day and never hold back on the bleach to keep things white. The colors have held up (we are not talking tons of bleach here) as well as the T's. Just recently one developed a hole and he had to finaly retire it and crack out one of the new ones from the last cruise.

I want one of those cool RC beach towels I see advertised. Are they a good quality towel, or are they the little thin cheap kind? What is your opinion about ordering things like that before the cruise? Are they delivered to your room? If you don't order in advance can you purchase on the ship? ( Yes , I am a newbie!!!):D

I have 2 of those beach towels and they are fantastic - worth every penny!

They are big, thick and fluffy and will wrap around you twice.

I ordered them online through Gifts and Gear and they were waiting for us in our cabin when we got there.

I don't believe you can purchase these exact towels on the ship - at least I never saw them.

Go ahead and order the towels - you will love them I promise! :)

I say wait till you board and take a look at one yourself. They probably have alot of different RCCL logo towels once you get onboard.

We still have our RCCL sweatshirts from our honeymoon cruise over 8 years ago and they still look brand new. And we wear them all the time.

Archived